Monday 28 July 2014

Making Masks

 I've been very busy on the mask front over the last few months. I've taught various mask making workshops in the USA and in the UK.

This is the latest mask pendant I've finished. It is called Sentinella di Venezia. I actually started this one ages ago, and there it sat waiting, waiting, waiting... until inspiration hit and I found the time to bring it into life! :)


These are a few of the other mask pendants I've made recently.

This one is called Essenza di Venezia. You can see how this mask was made in my step by step online workshop with CraftCast


 The next mask pendant is called Fireocity, more of a devilish little friend! :)


And this one is called Shuki Iru. 

 

These masks will all be going in my website shop soon.

Meanwhile if you make jewellery and fancy having a go at making your very own unique silver and enamel mask pendant you'll find details of my workshops on my website, and I am now selling mask moulds for the basic face shape as well!! :)


Have fun!

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails