Friday 26 April 2013

WCC 16/52 - Cuddles

 
Meet Cuddles!! Cuddles is my first animal mask. I have made quite a lot of my Colourful Carnival Masks now (and I will be teaching them as a workshop in various place, so contact me if you are interested) but I decided I would now try my hand at a few animal masks. He is made in fine silver and enamel. He has a mottled little pink and black nose :)
 
Here is his poem - a Haiku
 
Eyes and ears large
Whisker curling. nose mottled
Cuddles awaits
 
I have another animal mask on the go so expect to see that one possibly next week ;-)  
 
This is the seventh of EIGHT posts for today to catch me up on my critter challenge blogging.
 
Phew!! I am nearly there. I now need to photograph critter 17/52 and I'll be back in a while. Meanwhile you can read all my other posts for today :)
Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails