Wednesday 26 December 2012

December Four A Month - New Art Clay Silver!

 
My last Four A Month of the Year!!!
 
This month I was fortunate enough to be asked to test out the new formula of Art Clay Silver so all four of my pieces are made using the new clay.
 
Verdict? - I LOVE it!!
 
It is lovely to use and really does seem to combine the best qualities of all the existing formulas and then some.
 
It works very well with baby wipes (those who know me will know that was always going to be a BIG concern for me - I would be lost without my baby wipes!!) - and of course - my other great concern - it enamels beautifully!!
 
 
 
This pendant above is called Renaissance....

 
... this one is called Tartanicity (for obvious reasons!)...

 
... this one is called Swirling Rainbow Ring (and I will be teaching Enamelled Rings like this very soon!) ...

 
... and finally Oriental Pagoda.
 
I have had a lot of fun playing with the samples of the new Art Clay Silver, it has a much longer working time and will be great for teaching with.
 
Many thanks go to www.metalclay.co.uk and www.GeorgeWeil.com for letting me test out samples of the new formula of Art Clay Silver before the release date on 1st January 2013.
 
I will be doing a round up of all my entries for the Four A Month Challenge early in the new year. It has been a fun year completing my two challenges and I am looking forward to my new Weekly Critter Challenge for 2013 :)
 
Joy x


4 comments:

  1. Hello Joy,

    I'm an admirer, and have been for about 2 years. Your work is really amazing; I'd love to take a class to learn how to enamel on metal clay, but I can't travel far at the moment (full-time job, etc.). Will you consider doing a Craftclass with Alison Lee?
    Best wishes.
    Anthonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antonia,

      Thank you for your lovely comments. I would certainly consider Craftclass if they thought they might want me to do a class ;-)

      Best wishes

      Joy

      Delete
  2. That'll be lovely. I'll send a mail to Allison, who knows? Others may be thinking the same.
    Anthonia
    By the way, pip-squeak's very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails