Saturday 26 May 2012

Enamelling Rainbows


I have been having fun this week making some new pieces. These include a new style which is set with a lovely sparkly stone and has enamel around it. These pieces are waiting to be made into pendants and earrings and then they will be off to London next week.

I was asked last week if I ever made seahorses, and since I never had I decided to make one. This is the result below. I could not decide what colour to enamel him so guess what... he ended up rainbow colour. No surprise there then!


He is really quite cute as you can see...


...and the back has a simple texture and my Joy logo. I think you could even wear him with this side facing out for days when you were in a less colourful mood :)


I shall be making more of these in various colours to list on my website and in my Etsy shop. If you have a request just email me ;-)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails