Wednesday 24 August 2011

Lucky Me!

Recently I was thrilled to receive a wonderful package in the post containing these stunning cabs made for me by Becky Fairclough of Chameleon Designs.

A while a go Becky posted on her blog she was raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support and that everyone who donated would be put into a draw and one lucky person would win a day of her time, and guess what - I won!! How exciting!!! 

Becky gave me the choice of a one day lampwork lesson with her or she would make for me for one day. I choose the later. Becky produces beautiful beads but what I really love is her cabochons so I asked her to make some of those for me and left it up to her what she made.

My photo above does not really do justice to the wonderful package of cabs that arrived and she has also included a beautiful heart pendant. Watch out for some of these great cabs appearing in my work in the future!

Do pop over to her website and her blog and have a look at her stunning work.

Becky raised a wonderful £308 by her efforts.

THANK YOU BECKY! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely win, those lampwork cabs are stunning. I had a one day lampworking lesson and it is so much harder than it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such beautiful cabochons! I am looking forward to seeing how you use them! I'm sure the results will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails