Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hastings Hot Houses


I will be taking part in the Hastings Hot Houses again this year. I would like to invite you to come along to see my latest work and to say hello. It would be lovely to see you at any of the open times I have listed below.

We have an exhibition running at the new Stade Hall in the Old Town of Hastings from Tuesday 2nd August to Friday 8th August 10am - 4pm. I have several pieces in the exhibition and will at the hall myself on Wednesday 3rd August 1pm - 4pm, Thursday 4th August 10am - 1pm and Friday 5th August 10am - 1pm.

On Friday evening I will be at the private view of the exhibition from 6pm - 9pm.
On Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August I will have a full display of all my work at the open studio in Courthouse Street in the Old Town in Hastings. I shall be there both days from 11am - 4pm.

It is Old Town week in Hastings as well with the carnival on Saturday 6th August so plenty of reasons to come to Hastings Old Town :)
I look forward to seeing you soon......


1 comment:

  1. I would've loved to have visited by I was in Yorkshire. One day I will make it down to Hastings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails