Monday 8 August 2011

Bird a Week 30/52 - Kookie Konfetti Bird


While I was at the Metal Clay World Conference in Chicago recently we had a birthday party for Katie Baum. On the table was some confetti including some nice little swirls. It occurred to me they would make the perfect eyes for a kooky bird so I used them to make this piece!! :)


It is a fine silver pendant made using Art Clay Silver with Enamel and a Liver of Sulphur patina. The back has some 2mm and 3mm CZs set.



and the Haiku....

Looking at the world
Dizzy happy spinning eyes
Kooky Konfetti Bird

I am on a serious catch up this week for my Bird a Week. Watch out for another bird tomorrow and one more by the end of the week so I am back up to date :)

2 comments:

  1. Great work, very fashionable. I liked the curious texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one is even more beautiful than the other, love them all:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails