Friday 20 August 2010

Show Time


This weekend I am in the craft marquee at Shoreham Airshow in West Sussex. I love this show. When I say I am in the marquee all things are relative, I shall be rushing outside as often as possible to see the planes!

It get kind of interesting. The craft marquee is packed with people, there is the roar of a very loud jet engine outside and suddenly there is no one left inside but us standholders so we rush out too. All great fun ;-)

Here is a photo of a few pairs of earrings waiting for finding to top up my stock a bit. You can see I have been on a bit of a Keum Boo phase with the 24k gold!!

Have a good weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend, and these pieces look just gorgeous,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy thanks for link to the Rolling Mill Resource texture. Look what I did with them:
    http://galeriaaurus.blogspot.com/
    Aurus

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails