Thursday 18 February 2010

Japanese Thoughts



Long time no blogging. Very bad. I have been busy teaching, making (but I can't show you the pieces yet :( ) and getting myself sorted out because.....

It is now ONLY 10 DAYS until the long awaited trip to Japan!! 10 of us are going and we will be seeing how Art Clay Silver is made and will be given some workshops as well as a bit of sightseeing and going to Art Clay HQ. So exciting!! I will be posting all the gen about it all with lots of photos here on my blog.

My eBay shop and website will be closed for a while (hubby and cats who get to stay home did not want to run it!) as when I return I have some other commitments so do stock up now before I go.

So what does the above photo have to do with all that? Not a lot but is is made with Art Clay Silver and enamelled and is a splash of colour on this gloomy wet day :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails