Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow and Teaching don't mix!


I started teaching a Level One Art Clay workshop on Sunday which was supposed to finish today but the weather just did not want to play ball. We worked late to complete the projects yesterday and just as well because today we have a very pretty covering of snow everywhere! Lovely but not very travel friendly!!
.
Well done Paula. I am afraid I made her work really hard to get finished but we got there! :)
.
Sorry about the picture here but I forgot to take any until the light was a bit dull!! :)
.
If you would like to take a one to one workshop just email me for details or see my website.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered how you were getting on with that! I had already postponed my class for next weekend, although it was only a provisional booking as I am so hesitant to take anyone this time of year being so remote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails