Friday 6 November 2009

Teaching Assistance (Assistants?)

When Karen was here for her two day workshop she took these lovely photos of my two cats who do like to know what is going on in their house and keep up to date with things.

This is the girl, Shuki, checking out if the paint brush is edible or not


and this is the boy, Inu, looking very superior and in charge of everyone.
.
They did not really help too much with the workshop but just wanted to make sure we did not ignore them.
.
If you fancy a one to one workshop tailored to what you want to learn you can find details on my website or just email me for details. The cats' assistance comes free!!
.
I forgot to tell you I am doing another Craft Fair at Cooden Beach Hotel. Today was great and I am there all day tomorrow from 10am - 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails