Monday 27 July 2009

Update

Gosh... sorry I just realised I haven't posted anything for several days now. Very remiss of me.


I have been busy with various things. The mask is not yet finished but I expect to get to that next week so keep checking back.


This week I am teaching. I have only had small amounts of time in my workshop and have been working on my enamelling workshop I am teaching at the Art Clay conference in October. I'll post some photos of examples when I get a few more pieces done. All very exciting though. If you are coming to the conference I do hope you are going to join me.

2 comments:

  1. Ok - we're all busy (now make with the pictures, lol). Seriously, we forgive you
    are the pictures coming soon??? ;)
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad its not just me (although confess I have had almost a week off) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails