Monday 13 April 2009

Welcome to my Blog

OK I have decided it is time to jump on the blog bandwagon. So here goes.

This is my shiny new blog. I shall try to update it when I get the time.

First the intro. I'm Joy Funnell. I make jewellery.

I love to play with silver clay, enamels and glass. I am a Senior Instructor in Art Clay Silver. I teach workshops in it and I also sell Art Clay materials and tools in my eBay shop and on my website. Most of all I love making (and of course selling) my jewellery.

Short and sweet to start off with! (that doesn't sound like me!) I shall be improving the whole blog thing as I go along. Why not follow me to see how I get along.

Back soon.



5 comments:

  1. Aha! Found you now, good and I love the fish too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish are fun. I love that you can feed them by clicking the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling sooooo slow at this game but thank you for asking me to join. Zamaartclays is re branding as Zamauk soon with a flash new site so I may have to twitter from that.
    Well done will be in touch soon.
    Glyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy! These peices are absolutely beautiful! And well done for your new craftsman status - you deserve it! I am about to go to my workshop and start enamelling - I'm all inspired looking at your fab entries. Of course mine will be completely simple compared to those! Best Wishes, Bev Bunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Glyn and Bev.

    Practice makes perfect Bev :-). Don't forget to send photos.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the new site Glyn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails